Job Title: Executive / Personal Assistant
- This role is responsible for performing as personal assistant to the Lead and Principal Consultant and carry out administrative duties for the organisation.
The ideal candidates will be required to the following functions:
- Manage and maintain the calendar of Lead & Principal Consultants. Calendar management includes scheduling and organizing internal & external meetings, travel & conferences, making appointments, and making changes to appointments, meetings and travel.
- Reading & analyzing submissions, letters, agendas, memos and determining significance; routing to appropriate personnel in a timely and efficient manner or handling with the input of the Lead Consultant as needed.
- Maintain records of the company capital assets (property, autos, etc.) and ensure that statutory filings, maintenance and levies and payments are made timely.
- Maintain inventory and office supplies. Anticipate office needs; evaluate new office products; place and often expedite orders when necessary.
- Liaise with the management companies or leaseholders to ensure that records and payments/rents are up-to-date.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable University.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in EA/PA functions for businesses with well-developed Process.
- A detail oriented problem solver who can work independently within the scope.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Tools and other spreadsheet applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
24th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online