Job Title: Executive Secretary
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Executive Secretary will provide high-level administrative support to the Vice Chairman, Executive Director and other senior staff.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the Executive Director and/or other assigned leadership staff.
- Maintaining executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff.
- Arranges travel and accommodations for executives.
- Schedules and attends meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes and recording minutes.
- Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
- Performs office tasks including maintaining records, ordering supplies, and performing basic bookkeeping.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by executives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree with at least 2 years relevant work experience.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
- Able to type minimum of 50 words per minute.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
N170,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
29th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.