Job Title: Executive Secretary | Sunrose Consulting Limited
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
Sunrose Consulting Limited is a Human Resource Consulting and Training firm committed to providing leading edge HR infrastructure support and exemplary customer service leading to improved performance of our client organisations.
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organisational, and logistical service to her, helping her to manage and prioritise her time.
- You will manage and maintain her diary and email account, filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- In addition, you will ensure busy diary commitments, papers, and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers, etc. and troubleshooting problems.
- Degree-qualified, you must have a minimum of 5 years’ requisite experience.
- You must be organised and able to take charge.
- You must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You must be able to use a lot of initiative.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages is essential.
Application Closing Date
9th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.