Latest Exinity Groups, vacancies, recruitment and careers in Nigeria October, 2021
Exinity Group is a new global wealth management organisation with an ambitious mission to create a new generation of empowered investors and traders. The Group is home to its various retail businesses including Alpari International, FXTM and a soon new retail offering under the Exinity name. We’re meeting the needs of aspirational young adults who want secure access to both cash based and leveraged investment products, with innovative solutions.
Job Title: Senior Marketing Manager, Africa | Exinity Group | Location: Lagos, Nigeria | Type: Full time
Department: Exinity & Central Marketing
Read more about the company and view other existing opportunities
- In the fast-growing economies of the world, there’s a new generation of ambitious, upwardly-mobile millennials eager to gain financial independence. Exinity’s mission is to help them achieve it, offering them risk-driven trading and investment solutions designed specifically to meet their needs. We are using the latest technology and platforms and offering a new level of education and support. We deliver this service within a unique and contemporary user-experience. Exinity aims to help a new generation become confident, empowered investors – and by doing so giving them the freedom to succeed.
- The Exinity Group of companies is backed by over 20 years of experience in providing leveraged trading to over 3 million customers worldwide through our global brands Alpari and FXTM. We have offices across Europe, Africa, the UK, the Middle East and Asia.
Senior Marketing Manager, Africa
- As a Senior Marketing Manager for Africa, you will be joining Exinity at a key phase of exponential growth with responsibility for the planning and execution of the marketing strategy across the region (with particular emphasis on Nigeria, South Africa, Ghana and Kenya), and ensuring that these plans are in line with the brand’s strategies and future plans.
- The key purpose of this role is to bring marketing leadership in the Africa region to help grow our customer base, working closely with regional managers, local experts and customer-facing teams to drive business needs in the region.
- As a member of the Brand team, your role is essential in ensuring that local African audience needs and expectations are aligned with the brand’s proposition and promise.
- You will be working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, managed remotely and collaborating with teams stationed across multiple locations around the world. You will also be working closely with the local team on the ground and the Regional Manager. This is a highly visible, high impact role that would result in significant contribution to the business.
- Build brand awareness and drive customer conversion by developing, localising and implementing market relevant strategies to meet customer need and maximise revenue in the Africa region
- Partner with key stakeholders in global digital marketing, brand, product and technology functions to articulate local customer needs and nuances, so they are properly represented as we develop customer centric experiences and journeys that drive brand consideration, engagement, acquisition, reactivation, retention and overall satisfaction
- Collaborate with remote and local education and analysis teams to deliver on a key brand promise; educating and guiding traders through their experience with us.
- Work closely with global and regional client service and client relationship managers to improve and localize service provision
- Manage the websites supporting clients in Africa, defining user journeys and optimising experiences to achieve business objectives
- Work closely with CRM, Creative and Customer Experience teams to deliver relevant and localised customer communications to clients across the region through global and local marketing channels
- Plan and execute regular campaigns across promotions, digital display, out of home, events and sales-enablement
- Measure and report on campaign impact and overall commercial results to senior management
- Research and share knowledge of the competitor landscape
- Extensive marketing and brand experience within a financial services organisation of at least 7 – 10 years
- Commercially driven with strong focus on data-led decisions and campaign prioritisation
- Advanced organizational and presentation skills
- Excellent command of the English language, with high level of verbal and communication skills.
- Strong background in working with FX trading services and/or finance brands and/or local marketing agencies
- University-level degree, preferably in Marketing and any relevant additional certifications will be an added advantage
- Self-driven and ambitious
- Customer-obsessed with passion for driving world-class marketing campaigns
- Medical Insurance
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply