Job Title: Experience Center – Intelligent Automation Lead | PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria | Location: Lagos
Reference Number: 125-NIG00249
Department: Internal Firm Services
Job type: Permanent
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
- The Intelligent Automation Team at the Experience Centre is focused on standardizing, automating, delivering tools and processes and exploring emerging technologies that drive efficiency and enable our people to reimagine the possible. Process improvement, transformation, effective use of innovative technology and data & analytics, and leveraging alternative delivery solutions are key areas of focus to drive additional value for our firm.
- The Automation Team within PwC Experience Centre is focused on implementing intelligent process automation solutions that will impact the overall efficiency and effectiveness of our business processes across Tax, Assurance, Advisory, and Internal Firm Services.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Arrange appropriate assignments and experiences to support others’ learning and development.
- Seek out different ways to use current and relevant technological advances.
- Analyse marketplace trends – economical, social, cultural, technological – to identify opportunities and create value propositions.
- Deploy methods to keep up with, and stay ahead of, new developments and ideas.
- Offer a global perspective in stakeholder discussions and when shaping solutions/recommendations.
- Drive and take ownership for developing networks that help deliver what is best for stakeholders.
- Proactively manage stakeholders to create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Software Engineering or corresponding work experience in Computer and Information Science, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics, Project Engineering & Management, Operations Management/Research
- Minimum of 7 years of professional experience involving technology-focused process improvements, transformations, and/or system implementations.
- Working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Demonstrating entrepreneurship
- Coaching and helping junior resources learn technical concepts
- Having proven software development/architecture/infrastructure skills
- Driving and pushing prototypes forward while considering innovative features, functionality, and usability
- Collaborating in small multidisciplinary teams and with other developers and designers to continue pushing forward progress towards meeting customer needs
- Having full stack development skills are not required, but a plus.
Demonstrates thought leader-level knowledge with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in the following areas:
- Leading, coaching and mentoring teams across projects
- Designing and Implementing solutions, playbooks, and thought leadership around Intelligent Automation, leveraging a suite of emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Smart workflow, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) etc., popular programming languages such as Python etc.
- Interacting with key stakeholders across business units by providing solution demos and being available to speak with clients as subject matter specialists interfacing with and presenting to senior leadership
- Driving the end-to-end delivery of a portfolio of technology solutions
- Designing and validating Intelligent Automation application and holistic data architectures
- Developing Intelligent Automation solutions leveraging platforms such as UiPath, Agile Point, Alteryx, Workfusion etc.
- Creating rapid prototypes including end-to-end development and testing of software bots, cognitive engines, APIs and other ecosystem components;
- Coordinating with practice teams and subject matter specialists to identify and build specific solutions that can be demonstrated to our key stakeholders
- Validating business and technical requirements, user personas and stories, wireframes and interface design, user experience design, and application and data architectures
- Working with the Intelligent Automation team members to establish status, risks, and issues that are reported/escalated as needed
- Identifying, managing, and updating the portfolio and pipeline of Intelligent Automation opportunities.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply