Job Title: Secretary | International Uniforms Nigeria Limited | Job Location: Lagos
International Uniforms Nigeria Limited – Established since 1980, the company has been producing distinctively styled uniforms and work wear for both individuals and corporate organizations.
- OND / HND in Secretariat Studies or any other related field
- At least 5 years cognate experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Typing, preparing and collating reports filing
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a good filing system
- Organizing and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Implementing new procedures and administrative systems
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Any other responsibility assigned by the Managing Director
Application Closing Date
24th July, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Note: Candidates must be resident in Lagos State and Alimosho Local Govt preferably.