Job Title: Export Manager | Job Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos | Reckitt Benckiser
Reckitt Benckiser is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
- Overseeing a high performing team, you’ll provide the direction and guidance we need to deliver outstanding results.
- You’ll focus on things like customer strategies, our in-store presence, business plans and relationship management.
- Not forgetting to keep our monthly sales results on track.
- You’ll take the lead in building team engagement. In other words, the targets you hit won’t be the only impact you make.
You’ll succeed because
- You’re entrepreneurial. Results-orientated, you have the agility to act on opportunities when they present themselves.
- You’re creative, with a track record of success in an FMCG or OTC market. You have a sharp commercial and strategic mind, and you know how to get the best out of a team.
- And you’re eager to deliver lasting change as well as impressive sales figures.
- You will drive commercial success through management of distributors in assigned West African Territories. You will develop and manage relationships with
- Key Customers. You will position RB as partner of choice by seeking out, securing and delivering collaborating programmes.
You’ll love it because
- You’ll get to make an impact like never before. You’ll be responsible for your own projects – we can’t wait to listen to your ideas.
- The products you get out there will make people’s lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you.
- And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
- You will collaborate with Marketing departments to analyse marketing activities.
- You will streamline promotional activitites to optimise coordination between customer, marketing, sales and logistics.
- Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply