Job Title: Export Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- An Export Officer works with goods moving out of a country. They will receive, monitor, and process daily freight movements.
- The job involves ensuring the correct paperwork is in place for shipments and their exporters plus they will also monitor freight throughout the export process and report to a branch supervisor or manager.
- You will be part of a team where your role is vital to the success of the operation and so being able to work as a team player is really important.
- Verify export documents for compliance with local and international regulations, liaise with clients, and perform logistical tasks.
- Ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of exports
- Provide basic and accurate information in person and via phone/email
- Performs costing of all import shipments for goods in transit in the consignment database.
- Minimum academic qualification of either an OND / B.Sc
- A minimum of 2 years of proven experience in a similar role
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of basic things about computers.
N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected]omydoor.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.