ExxonMobil s, Vacancies, Careers and Recruitment in Nigeria

ExxonMobil Jobs
ExxonMobil

ExxonMobil is one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy providers and chemical manufacturers, develops and applies next-generation technologies to help safely and responsibly meet the world’s growing needs for energy and high-quality chemical products.

Read more about the company and view other existing opportunities

Access to energy underpins human comfort, mobility, economic prosperity and social progress. It touches nearly every aspect of modern life. Over the course of its long history of more than a century, ExxonMobil has evolved from a regional marketer of kerosene to an advanced energy and chemical innovator, and one of the largest publicly traded companies in the world. An industry leader in almost every aspect of the energy and chemical manufacturing businesses, we operate facilities or market products in most of the world’s countries, explore for oil and natural gas on six continents, and research and develop next-generation technologies to help meet the dual challenge of fueling global economies while addressing the risks of climate change.

Over the past 135 years ExxonMobil has evolved from a regional marketer of kerosene in the U.S. to one of the largest publicly traded petroleum and petrochemical enterprises in the world.

Mobil Producing Nigeria is one of the largest oil producers in Nigeria. Also, a good company to work with in Nigeria. The company commenced operations in Nigeria in 1955 under the name Mobil Exploration Nigeria Incorporated (MENI).

MPN operates a Joint Venture with the Federal Government of Nigeria, through the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). The Federal Government has a 60 percent share, with the remaining 40 percent being MPN.Bukkha Hospitality Limited, (BHL or the Company), trading as Bukka Hut is a fast food restaurant with outlets located in Lekki Phase 1 and Ikota shopping complex, VGC, both in Lagos

 ExxxonMobil boasts of a workforce that exceeds 70,000 as at 2018.

Latest s at ExxxonMobil Nigeria: