Title: Facility Executive | BankSome Group | Location: Lagos, Nigeria | type: Full-time | BankSome Group
- Ensuring that the facility is operating as it should on a daily basis
- Dealing with emergency issues that arise
- Project future requirements regarding the company
- Creating plans for replacements and repairs
- Developing and managing vendor contracts
- Provide support to the Operations Co-ordinator on major projects relating to premises
- Undertake any such relevant and appropriate duties as requested.
- Continuous improvement of Facilities team by making suggestions for improvement to process and services.
- B.Sc / B. Tech Estate Management.
- 2 – 3 years Experience in Facility Management.
- Project management experience.
- Event management and logistics.
- Strong customer focus, attention to detail and a track record of enhancing .service delivery.
- Change management and a willingness to question existing practice.
- Good literacy and numeracy.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people.
- Pension, Hmo
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates shoud:
Click here to apply
- Top 15 Countries To Migrate To For Job Opportunities / Economic ProsperityIn this article, we will be talking about countries that you can migrate to… Read more »