Job Title: Facility Management Associate | Vendease | Locations: Abuja, Ibadan – Oyo & Benin City – Edo
Vendease is a fast-moving consumer goods e-procurement platform for B2B clients in Nigeria, with a mission to ensure hotels & restaurants are free to focus on catering for their customers. We take the problem of food supply-availability and quality off restaurant owners, so that they can focus on serving their customers. As an online marketplace, we give restaurants the opportunity to buy everything they need remotely and seamlessly from anywhere in the world.
- We are looking for an experienced Facility Manager who will be responsible for ensuring that the facility is operating as it should on a daily basis by completing daily inspections and conducting repairs and maintenance.
- You will be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of Vendease’ buildings, ensuring that they meet legal requirements and health and safety standards.
- Supervise facility management operations of all Vendease’ offices
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Supervise all facilities staff and external contractors (cleaners, security, etc.)
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Allocate office space according to needs
- supervise multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security
- Handle insurance plans and service contracts
- Keep financial and non-financial records
- Perform analysis and forecasting
- Monitor the safety and cleanliness of interior and exterior areas such as offices, conference rooms, parking lots
- Perform routine maintenance on facilities and making repairs as needed
- Schedule routine inspections and emergency repairs with outside vendors
- Ensure proper security measures for the workplace, including collaborating with security system vendors or a team of security professionals
- Maintain day-to-day operations of facilities, such as delegating or completing maintenance orders
- Create reports on maintenance, repairs, safety and other occurrences for supervisors and other relevant staff
- Prepare facilities for changing weather conditions.
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in Facility management
- Training in facility management will be an added advantage
- Competent writing and communication skills – including the ability to communicate technical information
- The ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Time management skills
- Teamwork, leadership, and motivational skills
- Procurement and negotiation
- Proactive thinking
- Understanding of soft and hard service delivery
- Passionate about delivering consistent excellence.
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online