Title: Facility Manager | Location: Lagos | Jaklovis Concept Limited
Jaklovis Concept Limited in collaboration with IBB Limited is committed to offering travel services of the highest quality, combining our energy and enthusiasm, with our years of experience.
- We are looking for a reputable, smart and quality Facilities Manager both male and female respectively.
- We are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager to oversee all building-related activities. You will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well functioning.
- The ideal candidate will be well-organized and able to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs. Leadership abilities and phenomenal efficiency can set you apart among our candidate pool.
- The goal is to ensure our business’s accommodation is problem-free and safe so that employees can work under the best conditions.
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) and external contractors
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Allocate office space according to needs
- Handle insurance plans and service contracts
- Keep financial and non-financial records
- Perform analysis and forecasting.
- Proven experience as facilities manager or relevant position
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- BSc / BA in Facility Management, Engineering, Business Administration or relevant field
- Relevant professional qualification ( CFM) will be an advantage.
- 1 – 3 years Experience.
N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: While sending in your application put in your phone number boldly where it will be visible in case we need to make a quick contact to you.