Job Title: Facility Manager
Job type: Full Time
About the Job
- We are seeking to hire a ‘hands-on’ Facility Officer to join its team in Lagos. As a Facility Officer at QuickCheck, your main duties include coordinating, directing, reporting & managing and implementing an effective maintenance schedule of our facilities, thereby improving our operations and processes.
- Planning for the future by forecasting the facility’s upcoming needs and requirements.
- Overseeing any renovations, refurbishments and building projects.
- Ensuring employees are properly accommodated in a workplace that supports their needs and expectations.
- Ensure all Quickcheck assets (property) are properly maintained.
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams including cleaning, grounds, maintenance and security.
- Prepare a preventive maintenance schedule for all equipment and adhere strictly to the schedule.
- Oversee all general maintenance of Quickcheck’s equipment and ensure equipment are working at all times, schedule repairs with relevant parties.
- Vendor and third-party contractor engagement and service contracts.
- Manage energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Facilitate the planning of all office trainings, promoting events, conferences, town hall meetings and staff orientation briefing.
- Prepare and update daily dashboard on all ongoing facilities related issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Estate management would be an asset also facility management or any related field.
- Knowledge of general maintenance methods, operating requirements, and safety precautions related to facilities management
- 2+ years of experience from a reputable facility & property management related organization and knowledge of drafting legal property agreements through assistance.
- Strong procurement and negotiation skills
- High attention to detail and efficient problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to speak with all levels of staff, guests and vendors
- Good excel, word and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to drive project deadlines from planning to closure.
Benefits and Perks
- Be part of an international team
- Modern and cool office, Silicon Valley style 😎
- High degree of autonomy, flat hierarchy, open communication and get shit done attitude
- Pension, Life, and health insurance schemes
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of remote working depending on the role
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.