Title: Facility Manager | Location: Lagos | Type: Full-time | Technoton Limited
- The Facility Manager will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well-functioning.
- Plan and coordinate all installations and repair works
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Supervise all technical services staff and external contractors
- Keep financial and non-financial records
- Perform analysis and forecasting
- 5 – 10 Years of relevant experience with proven track records
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Professional qualifications in PMP, and HSE would be advantageous
Skills and Competencies:
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- Demonstrate skill in the use of Microsoft office suite
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to lead a team to deliver great results
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the title as the subject of the mail.