Job Title: Facility Officer
Location: Creek Road, Onitsha, Anambra
- We are looking for an experienced Facility officer to support in all our building-related and maintenance activities. He will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and functional.
- The ideal candidate must be well-organized and able to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs.
- Plan and coordinate all installations.
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meethealth and safety standards.
- Inspectbuildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
- Review utilities consumption and strive tominimize costs.
- Supervise all staff facilities (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) andexternal contractors.
- Control activities like, safety compliance, waste disposal, buildingsecurity etc.
- Allocate office space according to needs.
- Handle insurance plans and service contracts.
- Keep financial and non-financial records.
- B.Sc / BA in Engineering, Business Administration or relevant field.
- 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Preferred candidate must be a male.
- Proven experience as facilities manager or relevant position.
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Good analytical/critical thinking.
Application Closing Date
3rd February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (PDF) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Preferred candidate must resides within Fegge ,Creek road Onitsha or its environment.