Outsolutions Accountants & Bookkeepers – We are a Nigerian consulting firm specialising in financial accounting, management information systems, management accounting, management consultancy projects and human capital development. The firm provides first-class consulting services to organizations within Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Accountant
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
- The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and factory variance analysis.
- Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess a strong business acumen.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Review accounts for discrepancies and reconcile differences.
- Prepare adjusting journal entries.
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Maintain the required records for external agencies like tax authorities, banks, PENCOM, etc
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, or other tax requirements.
- Represent company before taxing authorities and provide support during litigation involving financial issues.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors for conformance to business requirements.
- Appraise, evaluate, and inventory and equipment, recording information such as the description, value, and location of property.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, or maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing company that utilizes a reasonably well known ERP system.
- ICAN/ACCA/CIMA certification is a requirement while a good working knowledge of the Nigerian pharmaceutical industry is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online