Latest job vacancies at Factory Irisii
Factory Irisii is a full-cycle web and mobile app development provider for technology companies and startups based in the US, Canada, Australia, UK and others. Our technology tool covers React, Vue, Node, Golang, PHP, Cloud platforms and a comprehensive range of other technologies from Microsoft, Amazon, Google and other web and mobile app development tooling providers.
Factory Irisii Recruitment / Jobs
November 28, 2022
JUNE 30, 2022
Job Title: Junior Developer | Factory Irisii |… Read more here
JUNE 30, 2022
Job Title: Software Project Management Trainee | Factory… Read more here
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a junior developer to produce scalable software solutions.
- You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- As a junior developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Under the supervision of the project manager at Factory Irisii, the duties of the Intern may include, but not be limited to:
- Work with the development team and product owner to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side applications
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Developing, and documenting effective APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design in mind
- Write technical documentation
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related field.
- Proven experience as a developer or similar role
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Experience developing frontend and backend applications
- Knowledge of multiple front-end languages, frameworks and libraries such as HTML, CSS, SCSS, Material UI design, Tailwind CSS, React, Next
- Knowledge in databases, one or more of the following; MongoDB, MySQL.
- Have knowledge or must have deployed to any of these cloud services, Azure, AWS, Google cloud.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online