Title: Faculty Administrative Manager | Location: Sangotedo Ajah, Lagos | Type: Full-time | Lagos Business School (LBS)
- The purpose of this position is to seamlessly manage administrative operations of the Faculty Office and support activities to promote the welfare of Faculty members.
Essential Duties / Key Job Roles and Responsibilities
Include but not limited to the following:
- Provide effective liaison between the faculty office, students, and other relevant organizations.
- Provide administrative support to the Academic director.
- Manage correspondence and other forms of confidential information relating to the faculty director’s office.
- Manage up-to-date information on faculty. Records management including filling, tracking, and retrieval, ensuring accuracy and accessibility.
- Provide support during faculty appointments and promotions.
- Planning and agenda-setting for faculty meetings and HOD meetings.
- Ensure compliance with the faculty manual and update when necessary.
- Provide secretarial support to the Students Disciplinary, Admissions, and General-Purpose Committee.
- Develop and implement administrative functions to monitor departmental operations.
- Interact with HODs in managing the administrative operations of faculty departments.
- Assist and support the Faculty Director in preparation of budgets and other departmental reports
- Initiate and execute activities to support the welfare of faculty.
- Provide support for ceremonials such as convocation, inaugural lectures, valedictory lectures etc.
- Process result slips, transcripts, statements of results, and certificates for students.
- Any other duty specific or Adhoc to be assigned by the line manager from time to time.
- Minimum of a good first degree / HND
- Chartered Institute of Secretaries will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years in an administrative position
- Organizing and planning skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and relationship management skills
- Initiative – self-starter
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools
- General management/administrative skills
- Records management
- Project management
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply