Title: Farm Attendant | Location: Mbodo Aluu, Port Harcourt, Rivers | Type: Full Type | Jesuit Memorial College (JMC)
Jesuit Memorial College (JMC) is Catholic boarding secondary school in Port Harcourt, Nigeria for boys and girls. Open to all, Christians and non-Christians, it is owned and run by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits). It was opened in 2013 in memory of 60 students of Loyola Jesuit College, Abuja, Nigeria who died in Sosoliso plane crash of 10 December 2005. JMC provides a well-rounded education in terms of conscience, competence, commitment and compassion.
- The Farm attendant will have experience in animal husbandry and fishery.
- He / she will be responsible for the feeding of the animals and fish.
- Walk through the farm to identify sick or injured animal or birds.
- Recording of information, digging and planting of seeds.
- Load agricultural products into trucks, identify plants, pest, etc.
- SSCE / GCE / NECO
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
Application Closing Date
11th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, CV, scanned copies of their Credentials and three referee report to the “Human Resources Manager” via: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the email.
Hard copies of the above mentioned documents may be submitted at the school gate:
Jesuit Memorial College,
Mbodo, Aluu, Port Harcourt,
Rivers State.Share this job: