Latest jobs Vacancies at Febol & GKK Nigeria Limited September 30, 2022.
Febol & GKK Nigeria Limited was incorporated as a Limited Liability Company on the 18th day of February, 1994 with RC No. 240034. It commenced its Professional Cleaning, Janitorial, Fumigation and Gardening Services several years ago. Within this period, we have established a niche for ourselves in the corporate world of Excellent Cleaning Services which is in tandem with our corporate mission i.e. To provide excellent workplace environment for the attainment of optimum productivity. To be distinguished amongst our peers and be highly referenced. Achievement and sustenance of high standard cleaning services at very competitive rates. Training and maintenance on highly skilled and well-motivated personnel.
September 30, 2022. Admin / Facility Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you wired to think out of the box? Then, here’s an opportunity to join our workforce as an Administrative / Facility Officer.
- Responsible for monitoring the daily security, maintenance and services of work facilities to ensure that they meet the needs of the organisation.
- Provide administrative support for the day to day running of the organization
- Manage all office locations maintenance request
- Plan and supervise office location set-up
- Allocate and manage workstations for all office locations
- Manage all office location physical Security Services
- Handle first level negotiations with facility maintenance vendors, and ensure timely payment
- Manage all office locations HSE and Security regulatory requirement
- Office service assistants management
- Make request for facility related purchases and obtain approval
- Plan and coordinate all installations and refurbishments.
- Inspecting buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Be in charge of monitoring company vehicles to ensure all necessary papers are obtained as at when due.
Academic Qualifications and Experience Required
- Degree in Business Administration or any relevant discipline
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Strong IT skills
- Good knowledge and use of Microsoft office suite (Microsoft word, Excel, Powerpoint).
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Admin / Facility Officer” as the subject of the mail.