Title: Female Accountant | Fadac Resources and Services –
Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company operating retail outlets all around Nigeria. They specialize in the wholesale distribution of home appliances products from major brands and have show rooms all over Nigeria.
- Counting of stock (weekly, monthly, quarterly), stock reconciliation and sign off. daily recounting of stock not balancing
- Preparation of daily sales report and reconciling with cashier and storekeeper registers
- Monitoring of cash lodgements and other deposits to bank
- Preparation of monthly bank scheme and bank promo report to head office finance for credit note in favour of the branch
- Confirmation of lto and lti issued and weekly sign off by accountant, storekeeper and manager
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation for various banks and flagging of lodgments not credited by any customer or to any supplier.
- Preparation of branch monthly payroll
- Weekly preparation of imprest and imprest analysis report
- Make audit returns – sales invoices, receipts, payment vouchers, tellers, etc.
- Monthly preparation of the following:
- Schedule of goods returned to cwh with grn confirmations received & including lti
- Interbranch supply – confirm that credits have been received by all branches releasing goods
- Maintenance and report on inter branch/head office current accounts to head office finance
- Confirmation of goods received from central warehouse or from hub warehouses
- Weekly stock count reconciliation and report submitted to audit, signed off by accountant and storekeeper
- Monthly preparation of grn and the schedules for local purchases sent to audit.
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc. in Finance, Accounting or any other related field. (ICAN, ACCA will be an added advantage)
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Posses strong analytical, proactive skills.
- Trustworthy and accountable.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply