Job Title: Cashier/Sales Assistant | Harmony Group | Job Location: Anambra
Harmony Group has been in business for several decades but was formally incorporated on 19th February 1992 by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). It has been one of the major business establishments and has become “a friendly name in Nigeria”.
- Candidates must be computer literate.
- A prior experience in bookkeeping or related field is an advantage
- Develop effective sales strategies that promotes sales to new and exciting customers.
- Assist in meeting and exceeding monthly target.
- Any degree training or certificate related to market and all sales is an advantage
- Notifies and follow up old and new customers on products availability and their prices.
- Maintain Shop inventory records.
- Assisting costumers in other to satisfy their needs.
- Ensuring stock levels are maintained.
- Arranges Delivery of products to customers.
- Analyzes Sales Reports.
- Follow up on debtors.
- Handling customer complaints and handing them to Management.
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace daily.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] Use the job title as the subject, else your application may not be processed.