Willers Solutions Limited – Our client is an IT Solutions Company. | Job Title: Female Digital Marketing Executive | Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Developing ways to monitor, measure and report on the impact of social media campaigns and effects on the business
- Develop contents for B2B e-mails, SMS marketing and increase brand awareness and image.
- Run digital campaigns for all entities to attract new business leads.
- Conduct market analysis and research to identify trends and opportunities.
- Prepare reports on findings from research for internal and external use and organise the company’s publication.
- Support the sales team in drafting and reviewing proposals and commercial arrangements in line with trends in the sectors and customers’ requirements
- Create, update and manage all published contents (images, videos and written) in Nigeria and other entities
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Planning and executing all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns with the sound knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotions, launching of new product lines etc
- Establishing and driving internal and external communications strategy that positively affects employees’ and customers’ understanding, engagement and commitment with the result of a stronger connection to the company and leads to return on investments
- Generate and convert leads for all entities
- Ensure that all marketing materials, website content, and publications are accurate for branding and comply with the organization’s brand architecture.
- Developing strategic plan, which addresses critical issues in marketing and communications.
- Optimizing SEO, SEM, Google analytics to convert leads for sales team.
- Monitoring of sales CRM and assign leads to appropriate personnel
- Relevant education Degree in marketing or any other related field
- Female preferably
- 4 years’ experience in digital marketing space
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media.
- Proficient in content marketing theory, development and application.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
150,000 naira monthly (negotiable).
Application Closing Date
13th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.