Job Title: Female Tally Accounts Officer | Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time | Ascentech Services Limited
Department: Accounts and Finance
Reports to: Accounts Supervisor / Manager
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
- The Accounts Officer’s primary role is to assist the Financial Controller in the administration of the association’s financial accounts.
- Good management decisions rely heavily on accurate and timely presentation of financial information. As such the overall financial health of the association is supported from this area through the delivery of effective accounts department services. The role is to be performed with high standards of service to external and internal stakeholders.
- Posting of Accounting Entries in Tally
- Bank Reconciliation and other reconciliation
- Tally Software Knowledge and Experience is a must.
- Preparation of various account reports (Regular and Ad-hoc).
- Assisting other Finance and Sub-Functions as at when required.
- Accounting Graduate or related field with more than 2 years of experience.
- ICAN (added advantage).
- Good Accounting Knowledge
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Good knowledge of Companies Act and Tax Laws
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word
- Communication Skills (written and oral)
- Knowledge of Account Payable process (added advantage).
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Candidates living in Abuja will be given preference.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.