Title: Stock Control Officer | Location: Saki, Oyo | Fenix International
Team: Customer Experience
Fenix International is a next-generation energy company. Our mission is to transform our customers’ quality of life through disruptive innovation in energy and financial services. Our flagship product, ReadyPay Solar, is an expandable, lease-to-own solar home system financed through affordable instalments starting under $0.17 per day. We use real-time transaction data to create a unique credit score to finance power upgrades and other life-changing loans and open up a wider world of energy and financing for our customers.
- Fenix is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated and disciplined Stock Control Officer with a passion for entrepreneurship, renewable energy, and financial inclusion to join our team. This position is an important role within the Customer Experience Department in a fast-paced environment at the forefront of providing a world-class customer service experience in the sectors of renewable energy.
- This role requires an individual to work under limited supervision, perform duties associated with direct interaction with customers, inventory management, and providing after-sales service support (both technical and non-technical) to existing Fenix customers with an emphasis on providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Provide excellent customer service to all Fenix Nigeria customers at all times
- Attract new and existing customers to the Service center
- Supervise the movement & stock count of Fenix Nigeria inventory to and from the Point of Sale
- Provide periodic reports on customer engagement and stock count to Service Center Center Associate
Deliverables and Activities:
- Provide exceptional experience to Fenix Nigeria customers at all times
- Serve as a liaison between the customer and Fenix
- Resolve customer requests, questions and complaints while frequently analyzing situations to determine best use of resources
- Diagnose technical issues with customer units and accessories and support the after-sales service process
- Provide accurate product information to customers
- Support the SCA in the disbursement of inventory (including accessories) allocated Points of Sale (POS)
- Contribute to ensuring up-to-date and accurate inventory records for Stock audits
- Provide regular reports on sales, support, inventory, and customer data handling and management
- Support the process of receiving, assessing and transferring voluntary and deactivated kits and any damaged swap stock back to Fenix HQ within one month of receipt at the Centre
- Ensure accurate and high-quality information is added into Fenix data systems.
- Help collect data on customer feedback and satisfaction
- Escalate any unresolved issues or questions to your supervisor/ manager
- Ensure all Fenix customers have a great end-to-end customer experience
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of SSCE
- Should be fluent in English and at least 1 other local language from the region you are applying
- Conversant with the use of computers
- Critical thinking skills.
- Good influencing and negotiation skills.
- Flexibility with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Competent with computers including Microsoft Office packages, Fenix dB, and other Google products such as Forms, Sheets, Docs and Slides etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player who is able to work independently.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism and integrity.
- Should demonstrate both verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have a smartphone.
Highly Desired Skills:
- Ability to work in teams or independently
- Critical thinking skills (ability to think outside the box)
- Good problem-solving skills (solutions-oriented)
- Good influencing and negotiation skills
- Flexibility with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Willingness and desire to learn new ideas
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply