Latest job vacancies at Fesadeb Communications
Fesadeb Communications Limited is Nigeria’s leading media company driving housing sector growth through multifaceted approaches encompassing TV, print, radio, online media, consultancy and live-interactive platforms. We have built and sustained the most valuable platforms for spreading relevant information, rallying stakeholders for collaboration, promoting innovative ideas, corporations, personalities, products and services within the built and construction sector.
Jobs at Fesadeb Communications Limited Recruitment
January 31, 2023
November 10, 2022
Fesadeb Communications LimitedJob Title: Multimedia Journalist Location: Abuja (FCT)Employment Type: Full-time Responsibilities The Multimedia journalist is responsible for the regular contribution of ideas for stories, photos and other multimedia that are… Read more here
Digital Marketing Specialist at Fesadeb Communications Limited
October 3, 2022
Fesadeb Communications Limited is Nigeria’s leading media company driving housing sector growth through multifaceted approaches encompassing TV, print, radio, online media, consultancy and live-interactive platforms. We have built and sustained… Read more here
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist with skills in Graphics Design who will focus on increasing brand awareness through the effective use of social media.
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
- Research products, services, and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
- Build strong clients relationships through social media interaction
- Keep up-to-date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, Design and Content teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency
- Identify advertising needs
- Establish best practices in digital marketing
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments
- Using social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand
- Design quality and professional graphic designs
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Working with marketing professionals to develop social media marketing campaigns
- Interacting with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts
- Analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes, and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs
- Planning and developing social media campaigns.
- Crafting compelling content or getting it developed.
- Posting content across social media accounts.
- Engaging with customers on different channels.
- Analyzing running campaigns.
- Being on top of the latest social media trends.
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing, Advertising or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Digital marketing strategist or Digital marketing manager
- Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google adwords campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Hands-on experience with online marketing tools and practices
- Familiarity with web design and HTML
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2022.