Job Title: Field Application Specialist, Nigeria | Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria | Roche
Roche in Nigeria is seeking a Field Application Specialist for Diagnostics to provide relevant application specialist technical and scientific expertise to enable the provision of operational support to the relevant market / customers within the assigned geographical region.
- Evaluate the laboratory environment and installation requirements by engaging with project manager and developing installation plan / requirements list by deadline in conjunction with external business partners.
- Prepare instruments by complying with instrumentation set-up requirements, preparing reagents and consumables and loading and preparing software as per the product line specifications according to standards and by deadline.
- Validate system and its applications by conducting quality checks, testing functioning and resolving any issues.
- Set up system and application protocols by designing, loading and testing by deadline.
- Provide handover support and training by conducting training by the deadline and providing onsite support as per the contract and for the agreed period of time to customers and external business partners.
- Receive and quality check instruments and reagents on arrival by verifying against packaging / order list, coordinate distribution to sites, inspect on arrival at site and address and resolve issues as required and as defined.
Technical / Application Support
- Provide customer support and assistance by understanding customer issue, evaluating cause, providing solutions (telephonic and on site as relevant) and resolving within deadline / SLA.
- Provide technical / application / product advice and guidance to sales by receiving request from sales, understanding customer specification, providing expertise and advice and making recommendations as required.
- Resolve/take accountability for cases by receiving case, contacting client, providing telephonic support (if possible) and coordinating resolution of case within SLA/deadline.
- Provide technical support on site by coordinating appointment to resolve case with key contact at customer, organizing required reagents, consumables and quality control materials and providing support within deadline / SLA.
- Coordinate resolution of escalated technical cases by identifying issues that require escalation, referring to appropriate escalation process, providing feedback to customers, internal sales and line manager, following up until resolved and closing case within customer expectations.
- Follow-up with customers after cases are closed by contacting clients via telephone or email, verifying case is fully resolved, reopen/open cases if the issue is reoccurring and resolve within deadline.
- Proactively provide technical support to customers by receiving adhoc customer support requests while on site, after hours etc. by receiving request for support from customer, logging case on system, providing technical support and closing case or distributing case correctly immediately.
- Maintain a customer centric approach with all customer engagements by aligning with the Roche values, maintaining professionalism, providing quality technical support and advice and delivering according to their expectations and SLA at all times.
- Proactively resolve customer issues by conducting courtesy visits, identifying potential issues and resolving and taking preventative action at all times.
- Provide customers with all case relevant documentation by completing case reporting, collating documentation and issuing (email/print and issue) to the customer within deadline.
- Complete expense reporting by complying with the T&E policy and system requirements monthly and as required.
- Maintain an up to date and accurate planning board and team planner by capturing daily and long term planned activities according to standards and by daily deadline.
- Maintain technical compliance standards by completing e-learning modules or training and achieving required compliance standards as required and within deadline.
- Train customers by identifying needs, developing customized training materials, conducting training and assessing understanding as required.
- Coordinate training by organizing training venue, organizing logistics and coordinating room set-up and requirements in line with the training design as required.
- Conduct training administration by completing required documentation and reports, uploading registers and assessments and submitting by deadline.
- Coordinate and facilitate customer workshops by receiving brief, developing workshop, implementing and reviewing as required.
You, as an ideal candidate, will have the following skills, experience and education:
- Qualifications: A diploma or degree in Medical Sciences or equivalent.
- Experience: At least 2 years’ experience in laboratory practices
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Customer Support, Customer Support > Technical & Application Support
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply