Job Title: Field Data Collector | Savvy HR
Employment Type: Contract
Savvy HR is a Strategic human resources management firm with strength in the enhancement of human resources management activities for businesses. Generating returns on investment is deeply a function of strategic human resources management practice.
- Contract field data collectors are needed nationwide for a research project.
- The field data collectors shall be responsible for conducting a variety of mid-level research activities for ongoing and completed research studies that contribute to data acquisition, analysis, quality assurance, and interpretation.
- Assist with the preparation of written reports.
- Expected to be available to attend mandatory online training for the project.
- Expected to travel locally and have reliable access to internet service.
- Applicants will be hired on a contract basis and expected to work remotely.
- First Degree.
- 0-2 years of work experience.
- Have strong reading and verbal skills and have basic experience with computer and Internet technology.
- Must be capable of establishing and maintaining a good rapport with study respondents.
- Be self-motivated, reliable, organized, and detail-oriented.
- Have the ability to keep detailed records of all work activities and administrative tasks.
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Accurate and thorough.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Comfort with MS Word.
- Comfort with MS Excel and software for quantitative and qualitative data analysis preferred.
- Ability to adapt to shifting work environments and timelines.
Application Closing Date
2nd October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and portfolios to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.