Title: Field Engineer | Ref Number: R3569714 | Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- You will performs on time and accurate Preventative Maintenance in the various modalities of equipment.
- You will be aware of and follows all Field Modification Instructions (FMI) and/or Instrument Service Information (ISI) bulletins.
- You will work with experienced Field Engineers, both onsite and remotely, to learn troubleshooting, repair and equipment installation techniques and be responsible for driving customer satisfaction through Service Excellence.
- Learn to complete on-time and accurate Preventative Maintenance, FMIs and/or ISIs.
- Assist more experienced field engineers with equipment installation.
- Work with experienced field engineers on basic troubleshooting and service repair needs on designated equipment.
- Effectively communicate and partner with teammates and colleagues.
- Learn to effectively communicate with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction.
- Partner with the customer and recommend value-added services that will help the customer run their business more efficiently.
- Keep up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner, ordering repair parts, and managing cycle times.
- Utilize the GE Healthcare escalation process, as needed, and work closely with region and national support to define and implement corrective action plans to resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
- Serve as a member of the account community for key accounts.
- Effectively engage commercial counterparts, identify potential sales leads, participate in sales opportunities such as contract renewals, and assist with promoting and implementing revenue programs.
- Focus on customer needs and satisfaction, while building on and enhancing the relationship with the customer to ultimately become a perceived partner in their business.
- Keep up to date with competitor information and market trends.
- Answer service calls independently without assistance within one year of employment.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field.
- 5 or more years of experience servicing Healthcare equipment – X-Ray, Magnetic Resonance (MR), Life Care Solutions (LCS), Computed Tomography (CT), Mammography, Nuclear Medicine.
- Experience with Web applications as well as Microsoft suite of products.
- Be able to comply with all customer access policies.
- Must be able to lift, carry, push, and pull up to assigned loads, unassisted and frequently bend, stoop, twist, climb, crouch/squat, kneel/crawl, sit and stand for long periods of time.
- Candidate must also be able to reach at, above and below shoulder level, flex/extend neck and have good hand and finger dexterity.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job may include color, close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
- Must have and maintain a valid Driver’s License.
- Willingness to be available “”after hours””, or work a rotating On-Call schedule, including weekends, for critical issues and coverage, as necessary.
- Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities.
- Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Inclusion and Diversity:
- GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.