Title: Field Engineer Manager, FEM | Maire Tecnimont Group | Reference: PIR 4239PHR00043 | Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers | Type / Contract: TBD
Summary / Role Description
- Serve as the engineering leader and technical expert.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the carrying out all the field engineering activities and coordinate the team of engineer at site prepare written procedures and heavy equipment load outs and ensuring that the company procedures and best practices are adhered too;
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Degree in Engineering related field;
- QHSE procedural knowledge;
- 5 years cognitive experience
Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills. Self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, and the ability to read and draft blueprints (as-builts), negotiation / customer relation skills, strong communications and interpersonal skills, leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this position.
- The information submitted shall include:
- Expected salary (year, gross)
- Notice period (weeks)
- Email address of the candidate.