Job Title: Field Marketing Specialist| Job Location: Lagos | Infobip
Employment Type: Full time
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 50+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip:
- Field Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing, executing and monitoring the regional marketing activities for the respective sub-region to enable brand positioning, digital experience and help move the revenue needle.
- Marketing Field Specialist will work closely with the demand generation, content, graphic design and PR agency to map out activities aligned to the go to market for their respective region.
- Create and coordinate demand generation activities and nurture projects with the local and HQ/Africa marketing resources, ensuring that high quality leads get processed across the sales funnel – driving higher conversion of MQL – SQL – Acquisition.
- Assist with the development of annual marketing plans and associated budgets.
- Work closely with the sales team on activities development and implementation, ensuring that all marketing activities are aligned to the sales objectives.
- Establishing goals and objectives in order to reach customers through appropriate marketing channels (digital and traditional).
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers through prospecting and networking.
- Develop deep knowledge of the marketplace and customer profiles and leverage these insights to position the Infobip brand and solutions within the relevant verticals and segments.
- Knowledge of Infobip’s competitors and their unique selling proposition to position Infobip as a leader across Africa.
- Manage day to day activities with regional agencies, maintain schedules, and liaise in a timely manner with all the key stakeholders.
- Create and support preparation of marketing communication briefs, events presentations, sales enablement material and promotional material.
- Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines.
- Create and support preparation of regional marketing reports including metrics and analytics for all marketing projects in the region.
- Develop and communicate marketing plans, campaign results and project recommendations to senior management team within the region.
- Work with the local PR agency to create positioning angles for each quarter, generate PR activities and acquire the highest possible number of Tier 1 placement.
- Help launch global campaigns and keep track of performance.
- Keep abreast of local regulatory requirements that may impact marketing campaigns and adapt the plans as such.
- Perform other marketing duties when needed.
More about you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related discipline
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills.
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities … Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply