Infibranches Technologies Limited
Job Title: Field Sales Agent
Locations: Abia, Delta, Imo, Lagos, Ogun and Oyo
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for improving financial inclusion and energy access through the use of authorized agents to expand the organizational reach thereby increasing long-term revenue.
- Build Agent Framework.
- Agent Acquisition and Onboarding.
- Cost containment.
- Regulatory compliance.
- Process implementation.
- TAT on issue resolution.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
- Ability to take ownership and work effectively with little or no supervision.
- A thorough understanding of Agency Banking products and services.
- Knowledge of agency banking in Sub-saharan Africa is a significant bonus.
- A deep understanding of the Nigerian financial & economic markets and regulations is mandatory
- Strong understanding of business financials.
- Experience in business scaling, growth management, product portfolio expansion, and asset management is expected.
- Good knowledge of all technical and administrative functions around the payment industry.
- Technical problem solving, communication, critical thinking, and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
25th Novmber, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.