Field Sales Executive | Location: Port-Harcourt (Rivers State) | UAC foods limited
UAC foods limited is a joint venture business between uac of Nigeria plc. ( a leading indigenous conglomerate in nigeria) and Tiger Brands Limited( A South Africa Leading Food Giant). The Business is committed to quality products and into production of leading brands in the Snacks, Dairies and Beverage Categories. Th
Responsible for Territory/Channel Sales Order, Revenue development, Accountable for in-store visibility/availability of all products, translating the company’s customer service vision and mission to achieve assigned sales targets in the territory.
You will be accountable for:
- Providing relevant information needed to develop the territory sales plan and strategies towards achieving the agreed sales target.
- cultivating and maintaining cordial relationship with customers of the company to ensure a long lasting business relationship
- Ensuring supervision and achievement of assigned merchandisers targets to key accounts in the territory
- Coordinating POP and Promos in assigned territory and implement the sales plan and strategies.
- Ensuring adherence to company policies as regards sales, marketing, and credit control.
- Seeking out and recommend for appointment potential distributors within the designated territory.
- Assisting to monitor and review regularly distributors’ performances and makes recommendations as to their retention or dismissal
- Maintaining close contact with customers and reports on sales performance, market trends, competition and other environmental factors which may impact on sales within the territory and recommends counter-strategies.
- Providing technical, marketing, and sales support to the company’s customer.
- Reporting on customers’ feedback and complaints to assigned FSM.
- Preparing visit schedule conducts a visit to customers to promote sales and maintain good customer relationships. Writes weekly and monthly sales report on the business activities within the assigned territory.
- Monitoring stock level in operation depot and report on stock condition and age weekly. Requests for replenishment based on customers’ requests and anticipated order.
- Maintaining adequate care of the company’s vehicles and other assets.
- Ensuring efficient management of float by operating within the agreed budget.
- Performing all other official assignments for the effective implementation of the company’s sales objectives.
We are looking for a Field Sales Executive with the following background and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum of 1 -2 years requisite experience.
- Excellent at marketing and sales techniques
- Very good at database management
- Knowledge of financial management and corporate finance
- Good at information management and demonstrate interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly innovative, creative and be externally oriented.
- Have sound business knowledge and demonstrate self-confidence
- Integrity and be good at customer management
Method of Application
This advert represents summary of expectations of the roles, if you meet the requirements, please submit a copy of your detailed and updated resume using the job position as subject to [email protected]
Application Closing Date
Jul 31, 2020