Lonadek Nigeria Limited | Job Title: Field Steel Structures Civil Engineer Location: Nigeria
- We need of a Field Steel Structures Civil Engineer with excellent mathematical, IT and analytical skills. He/she will see to the setting up and execution of assigned engineering activities such as detail design, verification and studies related to engineering, pursue objectives of sound engineering and design optimization in terms of cost, fabrication simplicity and safety.
- The preferred candidates should display an investigative nature, have great knowledge of construction processes, great communication skills with a keen interest in ensuring the safety and physical integrity of buildings and other large structures and have good understanding of material and legal regulations.
- Prepare reports, designs and drawings
- Maintain project technical files
- Consider the strength of construction materials and select appropriately
- Provide technical advice on safe designs and construction
- Obtain planning and/or building regulations
- Analyze configurations of the basic components of a structure
- Liase with professional staff such as architects and engineers
- Supervises/ Approves steel structure drawings used by designers and craftsmen
- Use computer aided design technology for simulation purposes
- Administers contracts and manage projects
- Develops studies and calculation notes for steel structures and structural steel buildings
- Implement disciplines follow-up activities and field engineering activities.
- First degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience as a structural engineer
- Professionally registered with the Nigerian Institution of Structural Engineers
- Expert experience in project management
- Advanced knowledge of construction methods, materials and legal regulations
- Proficient in the use of Auto Cad
- Ability to produce detailed calculations and drawings of structural elements (three-dimensional conceptual skills)
- Excellent communication and IT skills
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.