Job Title: Field Trade Executive
Locations: Ikeja – Lagos, Edo, Kwara, Oyo, and Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Who are we?
- TradeDepot is a Digital B2B Commerce and embedded finance company headquartered in San Francisco, California. At TradeDepot we are building the largest digital network of retail outlets in Africa and changing the way mega Consumer Goods Brands distribute products to over 5 million retail stores on the continent. Our mission is to be “The SUPPLY PARTNER of Africa’s retail outlets” by using technology to give the retailers what they want, when they want it, supported by Trade Executives who work closely with these store owners to develop and grow their businesses.
Who we want?
- We are looking for self-driven, highly motivated, communicative individuals who are proactive and passionate about our products/services and the retailers they serve.
- Trade Executives act as a point of contact for their retailers and are responsible for building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with their retail universe, always striving to ensure retailer growth as well as growth in the TradeDepot business.
You will be Responsible for
- Building and managing long-term relationship with retail customers
- Translating relationship into business growth for retailer and TradeDepot
- Driving retailer adoption of TradeDepots’ ShopTopUp platform to maximize business opportunities.
- Providing first-level support to retailers by managing their queries.
- Proactively coordinating with various functions to ensure excellent service delivery.
- Developing and activating new customers through effective service presentation.
- Conducting regular retailer visits
- Driving key performance indicators as per company objectives for trade management
- Managing store specific brand engagements and initiatives for business development
- You have at least 1-year of experience ideally in a customer / client-facing role.
- Good learning skills and adaptability
- Excellent people engagement and customer service mindset
- Effective presentation and communication skills
- Comfortable using mobile technology (Android phone and Mobile Apps)
- Demonstrate strong ownership and commitment to exceed business expectations
What’s on Offer?
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent.
Application Closing Date
31st June, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online