Title: Field Trainer | Job Location: Ilupeju, Lagos | Food Concepts
Employment Type: Full-time
Food Concepts commenced operations in 2001. From inception, our aim has been clear-cut and focused: to revolutionize the food sector in West Africa and to deliver extraordinary satisfaction to our stakeholders.
Since launching in 2004, Chicken Republic (Subsidiary of Food concepts) has already opened 55 stores in Nigeria and Ghana. On this basis, we are proud of the brand’s hard-earned reputation as the fastest growing chicken QSR in West Africa and the number 1 chicken QSR in Nigeria (both in revenues and number of outlets). In addition, Chicken Republic was ranked as one of Nigeria’s top 20 brands across all categories (Financial Standards Awards 2009).
- The position is responsible for providing training support for company restaurant operators to develop unparalleled culture and talent.
- Coordination, facilitation and delivery of training programs
- Work collaboratively with team to develop and deliver effective training programs
- Plan and schedule training on regular basis
- Prepare and maintain training course material
- Inform about the training events in advance to field staffs
- Complete training needs assessment to identify knowledge, skills, and / or ability gaps
Functional Competencies / Requirements
- Minimum of university degree or equivalent in related discipline
- Minimum of three (3) years working experience in training functions
- CIPM or other relevant HR Certification is an added advantage
- Restaurant / Hospitality industry experience is an added advantage
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to coach and influence others
- Must be highly proactive and result driven
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title and Location” as subject of the email.