Title: Field Truck Officer | Location: Ewekoro, Ogun State | Repton Group
Slot: 2 Openings
We are looking for a Field Truck Officer who will supervise all facets of the transportation activities in our organization. The deliverables for the role and duties of the job holder will include the following:
- Maintain departmental compliance with company policies and procedures as it concerns Transport advisory.
- Ensure departmental adherence to applicable laws and regulations both within and outside our premises.
- Record keeping on all Fleet to ensure availability and reliability.
- Manage Drivers journey plan
- Schedule, route, maintain and track transport vehicles,
- Negotiate with suppliers concerning transport transaction and services.
- Resolve disputes.
- Analyze the effectiveness of operations.
- Implement and enforce transportation scheduling and policy changes.
Background / Experience
- A degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Logistics or a related field is needed. Candidates with other qualifications, but requisite experience applicable to role are strongly encouraged to apply.
- A minimum of two years of successful transport management experience is requisite criteria for the position.
- Very Strong organization and team management capability.
- Similar experience in managing Fleet / Drivers is a requisite.
- Good coordination and fleet allocation skills is desirable
- Passionate, persistent with strong energy and drive for results
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- The above position presents attractive remuneration packages with benefits commensurate with successful candidates experience, capabilities and industry standards.
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:[email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.