Job Title: Filling Station Cashier | Location: Mariri, Airport Road, Kano
Employment Type: Full-time | Ama-Zuma Group
The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
- Keep a lookout for cars in the gas pump area
- Rush to customers’ cars and greet them appropriately
- Inform customers of how much they owe for pumped gas
- Taking all sales record and remitting accounts daily.
- Ensure that the convenience store part of the gas station is managed all times
- Supervise work activities of any sales representatives at the gas station
- Order and receive stock and ensure that all items are displayed on the shelves
- Label items with proper prices and make sure that any modifications in prices are readily handled
- Practice suggestive skills by soliciting customers to buy additional items
- Ring items on the cash register and inform the customer of the bill amount
- Take cash and credit card in exchange for items sold
- Ensure that the area around the gas pumps and the convenience store is cleaned and maintained properly
- Receive fuel trucks and supervise refilling of fuel pumps.
- Candidates should possess an NCE / OND / FSLC qualification with 2 – 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Applicant Must be residing in Kano and Airport road environment.