Latest Fina Trust Recruitment and VacanciesAugust 9, 2022
Fina Trust Microfinance Bank Limited was secured from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in September 2009 as a Microfinance Bank and commenced operations in October 2009. It holds a State License and hence operates in Lagos State. The registered office address of the Company is 46, Toyin Street, Ikeja Lagos State.
Fina Trust Microfinance Bank has built a resounding success on excellent service delivery in a uniquely customer-friendly environment through professional staff, leveraging on world-class technology. Continuous investment in information technology and in people sets the bank apart from others.
Job Title: Loan Officer | Locations: Ojo, Ladipo, Idumota – Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits.
- Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans.
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up debt payment plans
- Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information.
- Justify decisions (approvals/rejections) and report on them.
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Update job knowledge on types of loans and other financial services
- Maintain and update account records.
- Assess customer needs, explore all options and introduce different types of loans.
- Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to accomplish quotas.
- Go the “extra mile” to build trust relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction throughout the underwriting process.
- Οperate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guideline.
- Minimum of National Diploma in any field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a loan officer.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer service-oriented with exceptional sales skills.
- Promixity to any of the following listed locations will also be considered – Ojo, Ladipo, Idumota.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.