Latest Fina Trust Recruitment and Vacancies
Fina Trust Microfinance Bank Limited was secured from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in September 2009 as a Microfinance Bank and commenced operations in October 2009. It holds a State License and hence operates in Lagos State. The registered office address of the Company is 46, Toyin Street, Ikeja Lagos State.
Fina Trust Microfinance Bank has built a resounding success on excellent service delivery in a uniquely customer-friendly environment through professional staff, leveraging on world-class technology. Continuous investment in information technology and in people sets the bank apart from others
Jobs: Fina Trust Microfinance Bank Recruitment
January 20, 2023
Fina Trust Microfinance Bank Job Title: Internal Control Officer Location: Lagos Requirements Candidates should possess relevant qualifications. 2 years Microfinance Bank experience is an advantage Candidate should live around Trade fair,… Read more here
July 27, 2021
Job Title: Head of Internal Control | Fina Trust Microfinance Bank | Location: Ikeja, Lagos | Job type: Full-time Read more about the company and view other existing opportunities Job Description Risk… Read more here
July 20, 2021
Title: Loan Officer | Fina Trust Microfinance Bank | Locations: Ojo, Ladipo, Idumota – LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Read more about the company and view other existing opportunities Responsibilities Evaluate credit worthiness by… Read more here
Job Title: Loan Officer | Locations: Ojo, Ladipo, Idumota – Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits.
- Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans.
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up debt payment plans
- Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information.
- Justify decisions (approvals/rejections) and report on them.
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Update job knowledge on types of loans and other financial services
- Maintain and update account records.
- Assess customer needs, explore all options and introduce different types of loans.
- Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to accomplish quotas.
- Go the “extra mile” to build trust relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction throughout the underwriting process.
- Οperate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guideline.