Title: Finance & Accounts Manager | PTK Consulting Limited
- Ensure effective revenue assurance by appropriate computation of interest and other charges.
- Daily postings of transactions to appropriate books and software and update of repayment tracker.
- Produce periodic financial reports as required
- Effective filing of transaction documents and maintenance of records for effective audit trails.
- Ensure daily reconciliation of bank balances of all transactions daily.
- Ensure the Monthly remittance of PAYE and pensions by no later than 5th of the following month
- Collate relevant information for the generation of periodic statutory returns
- Work with auditors and other parties where necessary.
- Preparation of payroll schedule
- Ensure efficient document management system
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum of a first Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any related discipline
- Membership of a relevant Professional body (Local or International) e.g. Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA) or its equivalent
- Post graduate qualification would be an added advantage
- Financial reporting
- Tax planning/management
- Knowledge of relevant Accounting software
- Budgeting, financial forecasting and cost control
- Use of Microsoft office tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Application Closing Date
28th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Finance & Accounts Manager” as the subject of the email.