Arion Energy Services Limited is an engineering, projects and operations services provider to the oil and gas, power and maritime industries. We are an agile and innovative company providing reliable solutions through our Adapt, Innovate and Resolve (AIR) approach to service delivery. We believe in developing exceptional teams to Adapt our services and tools to meet clients’ needs, Innovate solutions around project requirements and Resolve challenges to deliver expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance & Admin Manager
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- You will lead the Finance and Administration team.
- You will be responsible for Auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns.
- Manage organizational cash flow and forecasting.
- Oversee preparation of financial records related to general ledger, payroll, budget, expense, etc.
- Effectively communicate and present the critical financial matters to management.
- Work closely and transparently with all external partners.
- Responsible for all matters related to the operations and administration of the organisation.
- Minimum of a B.Sc Finance / Accounting or related degree.
- Membership of ICAN or any other relevant professional body.
- Finance, accounting and administration experience is compulsory.
- Knowledge of local accounting practices and procedures.
- At least 5 years of overall professional experience in a reputable organization.
- Strong sense of judgment.
- Timeliness, good time management.
- Initiative and self-motivation.
Application Closing Date
27th March, 2020.
Method of Application
clearly indicating ” Finance & Admin Manager” as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.