Job Title: Finance & Administration Analyst | Dragnet Solutions | Job Location: Edo
AG Clay Ltd is a remote working company, harnessing expertise across national borders, to deliver unique client solutions. Established in 2017, we pre-empted a future in which remote working and virtual execution would become the predominant corporate consulting structure. We are working on technology that will benefit youth across sub-Saharan Africa.
We seek a Finance and Administration Analyst in Nigeria, working remotely from Edo State.
The Finance & Administration Analyst will report to our client’s Head of Finance located in Lagos State. (Travel will not be required). Principal duties and responsibilities include:
- Analyze business or financial data.
- Analyze industry trends.
- Analyze market conditions or trends.
- Develop business relationships
- Develop a positive track record with tax authorities.
- Evaluate condition of properties.
- Calculate tax information.
- Examine financial records.
- Understand regulations, policies, or procedures.
- Develop financial and business plans.
- Provide administrative support
- Enter information into databases or software programs.
- Prepare documentation for contracts, transactions, or regulatory compliance.
- Develop organizational policies or programs.
- Proofread documents, records, reports or other files to ensure accuracy.
- Maintain current knowledge related to business activities.
- Provide information to vendors.
- Read work-orders to determine test campaign requirements.
- Schedule campaigns and operational activities.
- Coordinate operational activities.
- Examine documents to verify adherence to requirements.
- Record test campaign information.
- Calculate costs of activities or services.
- Maintain operational records.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply