Finance Analyst at Cam Dairy Foods Limited
Cam Dairy Foods Limited | Job Title: Finance Analyst | Location: Abuja | Employment Type: Full time
Preferred Start Date: As soon as possible
- We are looking for a detail-oriented junior finance professional that is fascinated with numbers and ready for a new challenge in a role with great growth opportunities and tremendous impact potential.
- Your responsibilities will include finance, accounting, audit and tax functions, ensuring financial integrity and regulatory compliance. Your role will include budgeting, analysis, and cash management activities. You may also liaise with our banks and other financing institutions and statutory agencies.
- The ideal candidate should be able to use relevant accounting and data analysis tools/software, communicate effectively (verbal and written), be great with numbers and up-to-date on finance and accounting standards and regulations.
- We are looking for a self-starter that is committed and passionate about our purpose, ambition and values. You should be able to challenge your colleagues and be motivated about working in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
- Monitor the company’s financial goals, objectives, and budgets..
- Produce regular and accurate historical and forward-looking financial analyses regarding Câm’s performance.
- Review and track operational expenses in line with the company’s approved budget.
- Monitor compliance with laws and regulations by ensuring that legal and regulatory filings (including PAYE, WHT and VAT tax remittances) are processed promptly.
- Identify and drive process improvement, including creating standard and Ad-hoc reports and excel dashboard.
- Work closely with the Accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions and sales results
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Process and monitor internal cash advance, reimbursement / retirement requests and vendor payments.
- Provide support in related Finance Functions as may be required from time to time e.g attending to external auditors request.
- Manage cash and other current assets.
- Undergraduate Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- 2 to 3 years professional experience in finance, accounting or related role
- Experience in food and manufacturing sector is a plus
- Relevant Master’s degree, MBA or professional certification/membership (ICAN/ACCA) is a plus.
- Knowledge of accounting and finance cycles, standards and Nigeria’s finance act
- Understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and its business application.
- Proficiency in reputable/dependable accounting software – QuickBooks is a plus.
Skills and Attributes:
- Interest in food and manufacturing.
- Analytic mind with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a diverse, team-based environment
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and financial modelling skills
- Consistent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise, multitask and meet tight deadlines.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online