Tusen Consulting Limited
Job Title: Finance Analyst
Employment Type: Contract
Essential Job Responsibilities
Month/Quarter/Year End Reporting:
- Revenue Recognition Confirmation; review of monthly sales report, post deferred revenue
- Process monthly Return and Allowance schedule and posting of the R&A Journal.
- Handling and review the business incentives to distributors and Credit Notes.
- Quaterly Field sales incentives review
- Quarterly G2N Review – Deck and minutes
- Pricing simulation for new and existing products.
- COGS Analysis
- Monthly overheads review.
- Attend to internal and external audit querries.
- Balance sheet Reconciliation
- Execute Management Monitoring testing based on annual plan
- Support in the ICFW control weekly ,monthly ,Bi-annually ,quarterly and annually
- Any other accrual journals as maybe advised .
- Review W&D GL accounts and prepare reclass journals
- Prepare Bonus, Leave & SVP accrual journals as will be advised by Finance Director on a quarterly basis.
- Liaise with, ICSS & other entities to ensure cross charges have been accrued on a monthly basis.
- Monthly review of price and VAT checks.
- Review, computate and procesiing of incentives / credit note.
- Volume reconciliations between ECC & ICT.
Balance Sheet Reconciliation:
- Support in reconciling CH business assigned accounts for a timely review and approval
- Partner with ICSS to drive timely and complete reconciliation of ICSS owned accounts.
Special Projects/Working Capital:
- Ensure proper accounting and validation of supplier invoices in SAP
- Support in customer risk reviews and assessment, keep tracker of the securities in place and their expiry dates.
- Provide information and assist in internal and external audits.
- Keep a tracker for Nil Claims and Bank Guarantees
- Support with Adhoc requests
Governance and Controls:
- Support in close and control procedures in executing Management Monitoring testing, Commercial Hygiene process and other Compliance programs based on annual plan
- Keep a tracker of relevant SOPs and ways of working documents to ensure they are up-to-date and revised regularly.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 3 year work experience.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.