Gaming Company | Title: Finance and Accounting Consultant
- We are looking for an experienced part time Finance and Accounting Consultant who will assist with all the tax and audit processing.
- The candidate must be an expert in accounting and experienced in preparing financial reports.
- General accounting duties to include, General Ledger, Tax, Pay roll, Accounts Payables, Inventories, Bank reconciliations etc.
- Generate all monthly financial and accounting management reports from commencement of business till date, including but not limited to balance sheet, P&L, Statement of cash flow, Capital Assets etc.
- Liase with our tax and audit consultants and provide all financial regulatory requirements required for tax & audit processing
- Ensure that accounting packages are up- to- date daily and that transaction records are captured immediately on our manual and software systems as it occurs.
- Ensure good record keeping of all company data, customer transactions, income and expenses at the office.
- Inform management of all strengths, weakness, opportunity and threats to the business.
- Ensure all the company’s fixed and non-fixed assets enumerated are monitored.
- Ensure prompt payments and receipts of taxes, vendors, partners and government institutions, as appropriate with management approval.
- Ensure prompt monthly presentation and review of financial statements and reports.
- B.Sc in Finance or Accounting from a reputable university
- Minimum of 5 years experience in finance and accounting
- Must be a Chartered Accountant
- Experience using Peachtree, Microsoft Excel, Sage and other accounting software is mandatory
- Experience with tax, audit and liaising with government regulatory bodies
- Excellent reporting, numerical, attention to details and communication skills
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the subject “Finance and Accounting Consultant (Part-Time)”.