Job Title: Finance and Admin Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Implement accounting/bookkeeping system as required by the Company accounting and finance management standards and compliant with governmental agencies.
- Manage and reconcile bank accounts on a monthly basis.
- Assist with tasks relating to the preparation and submission of monthly project expenditure forecasts and cash requests to CEO.
- Maintain complete, accurate and timely financial records; prepare and submit monthly financial reports as directed by the CEO in timely manner; and ensure supporting documents are filed appropriately in hard and soft copies.
- Ensure timely submission of statutory returns and payments (WHT deductions, etc.).
- Ensure vouchers are prepared accurately, supporting documents are in place, and all transactions are coded in accordance of chart of accounts and cost codes.
- Carry out review of advance retirements to ensure completeness of information on expenditures.
- Perform routine banking transactions.
- Ensure all finance documents are properly filed.
- Maintain records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; post transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance.
- Develop system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures
- Balance general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconcile entries.
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Assist with audit of Company accounts.
- Manage the Company’s payroll and ensure staff are paid their salaries and allowances as and when due
- Independent organization and coordination of administrative and organizational tasks to ensure the smooth functioning of the office.
- Perform routine administrative duties, involving contact with and exposure to confidential materials and information.
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Process receipts and expense reports.
- Maintain official correspondence and communications.
- Keep minutes or notes of regular team meetings and other official meetings.
- Ensure procurement of office supplies, materials and equipment.
- Liaise with and review budgets and expenditure as necessary with CEO and prepare monthly reports and other data as required.
- Ensure efficient payments and disbursements according to approved policy and procedures
- Providing leadership for other members of the Finance and Admin team through coaching, mentoring and motivation
- Working with the Sales & Business Growth unit to ensure that clients’ accounts are properly reconciled.
- Ensuring timely preparation and submission of operational and strategic reports to management.
- Any other tasks as may be assigned to you from time to time by management.
- Candidates should possess an HND qualification.
- 2 – 3 years work experience.
N70,000 – N80,000 monthly (Net).
Application Closing Date
8th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.