Job Title: Finance Assistant – NYSC
Job Type: Full Time
- The NYSC Corp member under the direct supervision of the Deputy Finance Director and technical guidance from the Director of Finance and Admin will together with other finance team members implement efficient finance activities within the office and perform routine finance tasks assigned and help program staff on finance-related needs where necessary and when assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Renaming vouchers for JHBox upload
- ‘Stamp Paid’ of vouchers
- Review States payments with States Focal Staff guidance
- Review State Travels/Retirements with States Focal Staff guidance
- Support Cash payment at workshops, reconcile the attendance with payment sheets
- Generate payment schedule (Where not provided) for transport allowance and perdiem reimbursement and other participants payments.
- Perform analysis of car logs for car hire payments.
- Scanning of documents (In house Activity retirement documents), Photocopying and
- Archiving for easy retrieval.
- Filing of Tax and other statutory documents.
- Additional duties assigned to them by their supervisor and other finance team members
- The position has no direct supervisory roles.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward PDF copies of their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail. e.g., ‘Finance Assistant (NYSC), Abuja’.