Title: Finance Associate | Ref No: api-19766
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun | APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited
APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited/Gte, formerly known as AIDS Prevention Initiative in Nigeria is a non-governmental organization registered with the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). APIN has built a strong partnership with the Nigerian Government, which is memorialized through a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the National Planning Commission. APIN is a leading Nigerian organization in the provision of prevention, care and treatment services to patients with HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis; Malaria; Reproductive Health; Family Planning; Maternal, Newborn and Child Health, and other non-communicable diseases of public health significance.
- This position will report to the Head of Office in the State. The successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing and processing vendor invoices at the State.
- S/He will assist to produce project budget monitoring reports, assist to conduct monthly reconciliation of all project bank accounts and financial transactions.
- S/He will provide support in a wide range of day-to-day office administration activities including assets maintenance, local procurement activities for office consumables and project fleet management.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must possess a first degree (BSc / HND) in Accounting or any related field. ACA and/or Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Must possess a minimum of three (3) years post-NYSC working experience
- Must possess a broad knowledge of accounting software packages like Quickbooks.
- Must possess excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply