Job Title: Finance Business Partner Lead | Identification: 139 | First Bank of Nigeria Limited
The Business Partner Lead‘s responsibilities are to:
- Maintain an accurate, creditable and reliable MIS (Management Information System) system for the SBU performance reporting and ensure the integrity of account segmentation & ownership
- Monitor and review the SBUs performance against budget, historical trend, and competition, provide appropriate insight to support required action and make recommendations for business improvement
- Deliver all performance reports and analytics required to monitor the BU performance, across channels, products, customers, locations etc.
- Facilitate periodic performance review sessions in the business areas overseen
- Drive and implement budgetary control and cost optimization initiatives
- Support the SBUs in crafting, defending and cascading their budgets and forecasts
- Support the establishment of clear, fair and measurable performance metrics, targets and accountabilities for all functions in the area of oversight
- Facilitate engagements on scorecards and other performance initiatives.
- Deliver periodic individual performance reports using Balanced Scorecard framework and resolve all issues arising from Scorecards, MIS and Budget within the BUs
- Identify and drive processes for efficiency improvement and provide decision support to the Group Executives in the SBUs as may be required from time to time
- Any other responsibilities as may be assigned by Head, BPM.
- A Finance professional with minimum 15 years’ experience, including at least 5 years in a similar managerial role. FCA, CFA or similar professional qualifications will be advantageous.
Application Closing Date
4:51 pm: 31st May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply