Job Title: Finance Director, Sun Saharan Africa (SSA) | Reckitt Benckiser | Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Driving the organization’s financial operations and improving financial performance as well as assessing possible risks and investments.
- Every time – You’ll guide the company towards profitability and long-term success and making the most profitable decisions within SSA.
- You’ll drive the financial planning of the company by analyzing its performance and risks.
- You’ll retain constant awareness of the company’s financial position and act to prevent problems.
- You’ll prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance on a quarterly and annual basis
You’ll succeed because:
- You’re committed to improving financial performance.
- You’ve a background in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; M.Sc / MA is a plus.
- You work best autonomously, taking ownership and initiative for your own results.
- You understand corporate finance and accounting principles, laws and best practices.
- You’re diplomatic and tactful, meaning you can facilitate change and improve working practices and processes.
- You collaborate effectively and lead improvement.
- In Return we offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Reckitt Benckiser is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law.
- All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.